Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Alchemy and Spagyrics for the Practicing Herbalist with Sajah Popham
- All Things Concerning Raw Milk with Trish Gallegher CMT
- Plant Walk-Gifts From Our Plant Family: Edible, Medicinal & Material with Joel Robinson
- Creams and Lotions with Julie James
Saturday 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Constitutional Physiology- a look at excess and deficiency in the body (intermediate to advanced) with Shana Lipner Grover
- Propagating Your Own Herbal Allies with Jeff Higley
- The Living Wisdom of Harmonious Herbalism- An Ayurvedic Approach to Herbal Energetics with Michael Van Sciver CAS
- Medicine of the Hive with Shannon Rae
- 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.: Children’s Herb Camp with Earthroots Field School
Sunday 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- The Quintessential Herbal Monograph with Sajah Popham
- Plant Walk- Gifts from Our Plant Family: Edible, Medicinal & Material with Joel Robinson
- Tea Formulation for System, Symptom or Flavor with Shana Lipner-Grover
- Seaweed Cooking for Health and Well Being with Trish Gallegher CMT
1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Digestive Support: Beyond Bitters with Julie James
- Grow Your Own Medicine with Jeff Higley
- Introduction to Ayurvedic Self Care Essentials with Anja Robinson
- Neo Classical Pulse Diagnosis With Kelsey Barrett
View Class Descriptions